News & Announcements
Winter 2018 Shadow Dates
Come be a Cardinal for a day! We would love an opportunity to share our school with you and your family. Nothing can compare with a personal visit. Student shadow dates are being offered on the following dates this winter:
If these dates are not convenient, personal tours and/or shadow dates can set up. Contact Kris Sauer at to find our more or to sign up!
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - Siblings, Friends, Cousins Day
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Winter Open House
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us Thursday, February 8, 2018, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. This is a great opportunity to meet our faculty and students, learn more about our academics, sports, activities and clubs, and ask questions about how our faith-based college prep curriculum can help students achieve their educational and spiritual goals. Email to sign up.
More About Bethlehem Academy
Bethlehem Academy (BA) is a co-educational Catholic school serving grades 6-12 located in Faribault, Minnesota. Bethlehem Academy was founded by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, Wisconsin, in 1865. We offer a faith-based curriculum that not only includes core curriculum from Theology, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences, but, also includes electives in the arts, choir, band and industrial arts. Advanced college preparatory courses are offered, including several courses for college credit through the University of Minnesota College in the Schools program.
Our high school program (grades 9-12) features an innovative schedule that includes some courses offered as an every-other-day block period while other courses may meet every day. Our middle school program (grades 6-8) is a cooperative venture with Divine Mercy Catholic School.
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us to arrange a tour and information meeting; schedule a Shadow Day.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the "Apply Online" link to begin the formal admissions application process.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the "Financial Aid" link to complete an assessment with TADS.
- Complete a school records request form from your current school (see link at the left for a copy of the form).
- You will receive notice of admission and a separate notice regarding financial aid (as applicable).
- Complete the enrollment process and set up a tuition contract on TADS.
- Meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.