Bethlehem Academy is accepting applications for a BA Van bus driver beginning December 2021 for the for 2021-22 school year. This is a part-time position, driving morning and afternoon routes on days when students are present.
- Pick-up students in the Webster-Lonsdale area and in Northfield at a location to be determined and transport them to and from Bethlehem Academy daily.
- Perform and record daily safety checks as required by Minnesota DOT.
- Keep the vehicle filled with gas.
- Maintain safety of the vehicle.
- Inform the school of concerns and/or needs regarding the van.
- Valid MN driver license
- Successful completion of:
a. Background Check
b. Protection of Children and Youth Essential 3 requirements/Virtus training
c. Physical by approved DOT physician including drug test
d. Bus Driver training session
- Enjoy working with adolescents on a daily basis
- Ability to maintain safe environment within the van
Submit letter of intent, completed application and 2 references to:
Mrs. Mindy Reeder
105 Third Ave SW
Faribault, MN 55021