Welcome to Bethlehem Academy: An Authentically Catholic, Dominican Prep School!
Bethlehem Academy is a community of faith serving students in grade 6-12. Founded in the Sinsinawa Dominican tradition, we have been following the Dominican pillars of study, prayer, community and service for 155 years. Offering an in-person experience for 2020-2021, we THANK YOU for your interest in our school!
Experience an education second to none! At Bethlehem Academy, students achieve academically, grow spiritually, and learn to lead lives of service to others. Learn in small classes taught by teachers committed to your success and explore leadership opportunities in a variety of settings outside the classroom.
Start your Cardinal journey below:
In-Person Open House November 9, 2020
Students in grades 6-12, please join us for this in-person open house!
Schedule of Events
5:45 pm Check-in opens
6:30-7:00 pm Program in the gym
7:00-8:00 pm Tours, Academic Demonstrations, Co-curricular Info Tables
Due to physical distancing requirements, limited spots available.
Click here to reserve your spot and learn the true value of a BA education!
Prospective students are encouraged to set up a family tour led by one of our student ambassadors. Tours are offered for students entering grades 6-12 weekdays after 3:00 pm during the school year. Contact us at email@example.com or at 507-334-3948 to set up a time to discuss how our ACT-aligned, Catholic-centered curriculum and supportive Cardinal community can make a difference in the life of your student.
Virtual Shadow Day
In lieu of a shadow days, we invite prospective families to click here to view our Day in the Life video. Created the fall of 2019 by Haley Lang ('20) in our Marketing Independent Study class, it offers a great sense of what it’s like to walk the halls as a Bethlehem Academy Cardinal!
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more, as onsite tours and shadow days are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the Apply Online link on the left to begin the admissions application process.
- Complete a records request form from your current school using the Records Request Form at the left. Submit the completed form to Bethlehem Academy for processing. Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until this information is received.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the Tuition and Financial Aid link on the left to complete an assessment through TADS.
- You will receive notice of admission once student records have been received and your application has been reviewed.
- TADS will send a welcome email with information on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Set up a tuition contract in TADS - this will include any tuition assistance, as applicable.
- Sign up for one of our class registration dates to meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.