Welcome to Bethlehem Academy!
Bethlehem Academy is a grade 6-12 Catholic middle and high school with a proud heritage of educating students in the Sinsinawa Dominican tradition since 1865. Strong academics, a faith-based environment, and multiple opportunities across a variety of athletics and co-curricular activities empower our students to find their spark and reach their potential. Steeped in the Dominican Pillars of community, prayer, study, and ministry, our students are prepared for a future beyond the halls of Bethlehem Academy. We invite you to find out more!
Future Cardinal Shadow Days
Want to know what it’s like to be a Cardinal? Join us for a student shadow day and experience all that our school has to offer. Prospective students entering grades 6-12 will be paired with a student host sharing similar interests (favorite classes, activities or sports) and incoming grade. Attend classes, meet teachers and students, and enjoy a complimentary homemade lunch. Join us!
2019-2020 student shadow dates are as follows:
November 5, 6, or 20, 2019 Fall Shadow Days
December 4, 2019 Fall Shadow Day
January 29, 2019 Friends, Cousins, Siblings Shadow Day
February 11, 12, 18, 19, 2020 Winter Shadow Days
March 18, 2020 Shadow & Revisit Day
April 8, 2020 Shadow & Revisit Day
Individual shadow dates welcome through May 15, 2020. Sign up for a shadow day here.
Prospective students and families are always welcome at Bethlehem Academy!
Sign up HERE for a your personal tour.
Questions? Contact Kris Sauer, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com or 507-334-3948, x206
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us to arrange a tour and informational meeting here.
- Schedule a Future Cardinal Shadow Day via this link.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the Apply Online link on the left to begin the admissions application process.
- Complete a records request form from your current school using the Records Request Form at the left. Submit the completed form to Bethlehem Academy for processing. Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until this information is received.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the Tuition and Financial Aid link on the left to complete an assessment through TADS.
- You will receive notice of admission once student records have been received and your application has been reviewed.
- TADS will send a welcome email with information on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Set up a tuition contract in TADS - this will include any financial aid, as applicable.
- Sign up for one of our class registration dates to meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.