Welcome to Bethlehem Academy!
Bethlehem Academy is a grade 6-12 Catholic middle and high school with a proud heritage of educating students in the Sinsinawa Dominican tradition since 1865. On behalf of the entire Bethlehem Academy team, we want you to know that we are truly excited that you have expressed an interest in our school.
It would be wonderful to meet you and speak with you about how our mission-driven academics, small classes, caring and committed teachers, and leadership opportunities in a variety of sports & activities can help your student thrive. Steeped in the Dominican Pillars of community, prayer, study, and ministry, our students are prepared for a future beyond the halls of Bethlehem Academy. We strive to provide a Christ-centered learning environment that promotes academic success and personal responsibility and will work in partnership with you to ensure that success.
We would love an opportunity to discuss our programs with you! We are currently offering personal, masked, distanced tours by request. We are also available by email, phone, Zoom, Google Meet (HangOut), FaceTime, or Skype. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to discuss how our ACT-aligned, Catholic-centered curriculum and supportive Cardinal community can make a difference in the life of your student.
--- Kris Sauer, Director of Enrollment & Outreach
Virtual Shadow Day
In lieu of a shadow days, we invite prospective families to click here to view our Day in the Life video. Created the fall of 2019 by Haley Lang ('20) in our Marketing Independent Study class, it offers a great sense of what it’s like to walk the halls as a Bethlehem Academy Cardinal!
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us at email@example.com to find out more, as onsite tours and shadow days are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the Apply Online link on the left to begin the admissions application process.
- Complete a records request form from your current school using the Records Request Form at the left. Submit the completed form to Bethlehem Academy for processing. Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until this information is received.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the Tuition and Financial Aid link on the left to complete an assessment through TADS.
- You will receive notice of admission once student records have been received and your application has been reviewed.
- TADS will send a welcome email with information on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Set up a tuition contract in TADS - this will include any tuition assistance, as applicable.
- Sign up for one of our class registration dates to meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.