Welcome to Bethlehem Academy!
Bethlehem Academy is a grade 6-12 Catholic middle and high school with a proud heritage of educating students in the Sinsinawa Dominican tradition since 1865. Strong academics, a faith-based environment, and multiple opportunities across a variety of athletics and co-curricular activities empower our students to find their spark and reach their potential. Steeped in the Dominican Pillars of community, prayer, study, and ministry, our students are prepared for a future beyond the halls of Bethlehem Academy. We invite you to find out more!
Find out more!
School may be out, but there are still openings for 2019-2020. Want to learn more? We are offering tours throughout the summer - learn more about our great programs and find out what it's like to be a Bethlehem Academy Cardinal. Sign up HERE for a your personal tour.
Questions? Contact Kris Sauer, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-334-3948, x206
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us to arrange a tour and informational meeting here.
- Schedule a Future Cardinal Shadow Day.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the Apply Online link on the left to begin the admissions application process.
- Complete a records request form from your current school using the Records Request Form at the left. Submit the completed form to Bethlehem Academy for processing. Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until this information is received.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the Tuition and Financial Aid link on the left to complete an assessment through TADS.
- You will receive notice of admission once student records have been received and your application has been reviewed.
- TADS will send a welcome email with information on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Set up a tuition contract in TADS - this will include any financial aid, as applicable.
- Sign up for one of our class registration dates to meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.