Welcome to Bethlehem Academy!
Bethlehem Academy is a grade 6-12 Catholic middle and high school with a proud heritage of educating students in the Sinsinawa Dominican tradition since 1865. Strong academics, a faith-based environment, and multiple opportunities across a variety of athletics and co-curricular activities empower our students to find their spark and reach their potential. Steeped in the Dominican Pillars of community, prayer, study, and ministry, our students are prepared for a future beyond the halls of Bethlehem Academy. We invite you to find out more!
Future Cardinal Shadow Days
Want to know what it’s like to be a Bethlehem Academy Cardinal? Join us for a Shadow Day and experience all that a Catholic school has to offer. Prospective students entering grades 6-12 will be paired with a student host sharing similar interests (favorite classes, activities or sports). Attend classes, meet teachers and students, and enjoy a complimentary homemade lunch.
2018-2019 dates are as follows, with individual shadow dates welcome through May 17, 2019:
- November 28, 2018 Fall Shadow Day (+ DMCS Grade 5)
- December 3, 2018 St. Mary's Shadow Day
- December 5, 2018 Fall Shadow Day
- January 29, 2019 Friends, Cousins, Siblings Shadow Day (Catholic Schools Week)
- February 21, 2019
- March 13, 2019 Winter/Spring Shadow & Revisit Days
- April 10, 2019
Start your Cardinal adventure here: Shadow Day Sign Up.
“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire!”
-St. Catherine of Siena
Faribault Catholic Schools Open House:
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us Thursday, February 7, 2019 for our Winter Open House!
Grade 6-12 students are welcome to join us at BA for a sports/activities fair at 5:30 pm, followed by a short presentation and tours at 6:00 pm. Prospective pre-K to 5th grade students are invited to visit Divine Mercy Catholic School (Pre-K to 5) from 4:00-6:00 pm (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information).
This is a great opportunity to meet our faculty and students, learn more about our academics, sports, activities and clubs, and ask questions about how our faith-based college prep curriculum can help your student achieve their educational and spiritual goals.
RSVPs encouraged but not required. Click here to RSVP or contact email@example.com for more information.
Our Admissions Process:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 507-334-3948. We are here to help!
- Contact us to arrange a tour and informational meeting
- Schedule a Future Cardinal Shadow Day
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the Apply Online link on the left to begin the admissions application process.
- Complete a records request form from your current school using the Records Request Form at the left. Submit the completed form to Bethlehem Academy for processing. Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until this information is received.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the Financial Aid link on the left to complete an assessment through TADS.
- You will receive notice of admission, once student records have been received and your application has been reviewed.
- TADS will send a welcome email with information on how to complete the enrollment process.
- Set up a tuition contract in TADS - this will include any financial aid, as applicable.
- Sign up for one of our class registration dates to meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule