Shoot for a Cure to Fight Childhood Cancer / Future Cardinal Night
Monday, January 27, 2020
The Bethlehem Academy boys basketball team would like to invite you to join us @ our basketball game, Monday, January 27th vs Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton (JWP) and Help us raise money for childhood cancer!
Free Admission for all K-8 students and their parents! Sign up here or show this post at the game. Invite a friend and join us. We can’t wait to see you!
All proceeds will go to either Alex's Lemonade Stand or the Pinky Swear Foundations.
Before the Game
- Wear yellow or gold & show your support
- Purchase Connie cookies, suckers & bracelets made by elementary students for this event
- Shoot at the hoop, win chances for prizes
- Door prize sign up
- Wall of Hope: *survivor *praying for… *in memory of…
- Paper Airplane Toss
- Door Prize winner announced
- 3rd Grade Boys Game
After the Game
- Basketball players autograph team photos